yellow snake

Guest pimpedoutz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pimpedoutz
yeah the plates say tang2nv......i ran him like 1 week ago or so and i was running high 12's in my z-28 and he left me like i was sittin still.....if this is you what are you running and i'm thinkin you got a little more then a 200 shot on that car. he tried to get me to race for money but i'm a broke joke but we raced anyways. has anyone raced him before?

Originally posted by phil:

yeah the plates say tang2nv......i ran him like 1 week ago or so and i was running high 12's in my z-28 and he left me like i was sittin still.....if this is you what are you running and i'm thinkin you got a little more then a 200 shot on that car. he tried to get me to race for money but i'm a broke joke but we raced anyways. has anyone raced him before?

Yeah, I tried to race him about a year ago, but he wouldn't - he insisted that he had to go get his nitrous hooked up first. I had food in the car at the time, it was getting cold, I told him that he could either race me then or quit revving at me like he wanted to race. He declined and we went our separate ways.

This same guy did a smoky burnout in the middle of the intersection to get my attention last year on Gender road... when I turned around and followed him back to Advance auto parts, he gave me some story about a problem with his transmission and said he didn't want to run. He also said it had a 5.4 truck motor in it.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 1Quik7:

i've seen that car a few times...figured it was just another Mustang w/flowmasters...please don't tell me you ran into him cruising cville?

Actually, his car is obnoxiously, and almost painfully, loud - as though it has no exhaust.

And is the question regarding Circleville directed to me? Because the answer is no. I caught him on Gender Road, out near Canal.

Originally posted by Blowzilla:

Damn you, I can't stop looking at the avatar.... graemlins/leghump.gif

:D

Originally posted by SlowZ06:

This same guy did a smoky burnout in the middle of the intersection to get my attention last year on Gender road... when I turned around and followed him back to Advance auto parts, he gave me some story about a problem with his transmission and said he didn't want to run. He also said it had a 5.4 truck motor in it.... :rolleyes:

yes i did have a 5.4l in it but i was having problems and couldn't get it to run right so i took it out b/c i didn't have the money to put into it and try and get it running like it should. so i put my cobra motor back in it and rebuilt it as i could. the motor came from sean hyland motorsports.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Actually, his car is obnoxiously, and almost painfully, loud - as though it has no exhaust.

And is the question regarding Circleville directed to me? Because the answer is no. I caught him on Gender Road, out near Canal.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Blowzilla:

Damn you, I can't stop looking at the avatar.... graemlins/leghump.gif

:D </font>I do have an exhaust....got bbk long tube headers and an x-pipe with flowmasters and dumps. i'm wanting it to sound like "the mustang" sound but i think that damn bbk x-pipe is makin it that loud so i'm gonna change muffler this winter...

Originally posted by 1Quik7:

i've seen that car a few times...figured it was just another Mustang w/flowmasters...please don't tell me you ran into him cruising cville?

U have a Red rx7??? member racing a black z-28??? and sorry to tell ya theres a little more on the car the flowmasters just ask the lambert brothers they know.lol

Originally posted by yellowsnake:

U have a Red rx7??? member racing a black z-28??? and sorry to tell ya theres a little more on the car the flowmasters just ask the lambert brothers they know.lol

you know you kind of sound like a

http://www.ishop.co.uk/ishop/images/982/wr03_out.jpg

lol that is tru. i was just expaling to venomss about it. i think that about everyone who has an x -pipe on it says that. only thing i dont like.... i love the loudness of it.... is that it almost sounds like u have glasspacs on ur car when u let off the gas sometimes.