spotted.......Red golf VR6 turbo

nismo

On the way to the daily grind I came across a nice red Golf VR6, as I was just about to pass him I see a T after the VR6, so I slowwed to make sure my eyes were not playing tricks on me and it was for sure a T. So I pulled along side but he was on the phone. I pulled away and he got behind me which gave me a view of his bigass FMIC. We didn't run but I gave him a thumbs up for a nice ride. Car would be one hell of a sleeper if he could hide the FMIC, even looked to have stock exhaust. So does anyone know him or what kind of times the car turns.

If I remember right, he was the one who grenaded his diff last year at COFBA day. That was nasty.

One of the runs I ran against him and he ran somewhere in the neighborhood of a 13.2ish.

Nice car.. and definatley a sleeper.

Originally posted by Matt Sterbator:

Sounds like Brad. I spoke to him last night and forgot to ask him about the sighting.

He'll be out this Saturday at our CR Dyno Day at Brian's. He can fill you in more on it if you so desire smile.gif

Theres a Nissan meet the same day but I'll swing by. :edit: Got my dates mixed up. I'll be there, not gonna dyno since I'm still N/A. Just waiting on injectors and its boost time :D