Offroading

Guest MSTNG69

nice helpful post jonathon

ask tractor i know he is bigtime into it, he'll probably post about it later, there are a few clubs that do it, and i try it back home everyonce in a while at my dads, but that isn't enough for more than a few hours at a time

Guest MSTNG69
im not really looking for anything too difficult, i just have a stock tacoma. although it is surprisingly capable, i dont want to break anything because i have no money to fix it.

There is no where to ride within the columbus area. If you want you could hook up with my club on a ride and see how you like it. If your really not wanting body damage or severe breakage you should stay away from club rides and do one of our Novice rides in April or August. We ride typically 2 hours from columbus.

Evan

Guest MSTNG69
thanks man, let me know when the next one comes up, because ill be there for sure, i dont really want to have to give money to join that site since i dont have much to give away for things like that