Who has a Trailer??

AngryBMW

I was wondering if anyone on here had a trailer that I could borrow or rent for Friday, May 7th. I would need to pick in up on Thursday, because of how early I will be leaving on Friday. I could return it Friday evening or Saturday morning.

I will take full responsibility for the trailer before it left your house.

The trailer will be going from Reynoldsburg to Norwalk and back. Thanks in advance!

-Marc

marc, do you want me to ask my gma, the only thing would be you would have to drive to bainberry to pick it up and take it back, holler at me if you want me to see if she will let me borrow it

Originally posted by B Dubs-b13:

the cark can make it up there under its on power, just how much gas youll burn is another question.

It'll make it to Norwalk on a full tank of gas.

... your ears by the time you get there ... that's another story.

Good to see you're going to make it Marc. smile.gif

Adam, if you could that would be sweet. I am not sure if I will need it 100% yet because I am still on the waiting list, but we will see.

Just ask her if you would. I think I have one lined up, but if that falls through...

-Marc

Originally posted by Bad Ass Black Buick:

Marc nobody wants to see a 14 sec Cark run! graemlins/finger.gif j/k man good luck, but you still stand no chance against the Buick!!

lol, i believe that your car in it's current state wouldnt be able to out run the Malibu. So, if I were you, I would sit the fuck down and ask my wife to make me a sandwich (tell her to make me one to ;) ).

Bring your punk ass up here so I can properly own your ass. :cool:

-Marc

Originally posted by kenny:

Marc, if you're still on the waiting list you can have my spot.

I still plan on going, so you can pay me there or whatever.

Let me know.

As far as I know, if you drop out, it's put on a list of people to be waiting. You can't just give your spot to someone else.