Thinking about this for the Bird...

MrMeanGreen

Don't rail the guy so bad. Anthony I have always loved the flips, they do the birds justice, so I don't know about those lights. And I have seen your car up close a few times, and I think a hood is about all that beast will ever need.

Well, I guess that's a no. The reason I was interested is as Joe said, the prototype Firehawks in my body style has a similar setup and totally looked badass. Unfortunately, they never made productio and only four or so survived.

This was the closest thing to it I could find. Oh well, no biggie.

As for the hood comments, who do you think bought Austin's WS6 hood from his red TA? ;)

Next paycheck I should get it painted. It's Tuesday and I'm already at 26 hours for the week. Thursday, Friday, and Sunday should all be OT hours, averaging 8-12 hours a day graemlins/grin2.gif

But I'm also stuck in Philadelphia, this place is the suck :(

you know ive been a prponent of doing away with the flip ups the whole time youve had that car. unfortunately, looking at those two pics next to each other, i must say that doing that to your car would be a step down in the looks dept. i think youd spend less and achevie the same result if you bought a true hid kit to replace your fogs.

Originally posted by Orion:

you know ive been a prponent of doing away with the flip ups the whole time youve had that car. unfortunately, looking at those two pics next to each other, i must say that doing that to your car would be a step down in the looks dept. i think youd spend less and achevie the same result if you bought a true hid kit to replace your fogs.

Help me with the research, and maybe I'll do it this winter. I wonder if they make those replacement bulbs that are just housings for H4s or whatever...