Exhaust repair

Guest stvbreal

Guest stvbreal
I have a busted muffler hanger and it tore a hole in the pipe. I also need more hangers added due to the shitty design of Buschurs turbo-back when they first came out with it. It only has one hanger, I need at least 2 from the test pipe to the muffler. Anyone know where I can get this done? Pereferably somewhere close by in Hilliard and a place that can work on lowered cars. Thanks.

Shoot me a PM if you're willing to drive to Groveport. I can hook you up with my guy that does all the mechanical work to my car (basically built my exhaust system), engine, etc. etc. but he's in Groveport which you may not be willing to drive to. You could give him a call and tell him what you have and what you need done and let him tell you if he thinks he can do it the way you want.

Guest stvbreal
Thanks for the info guys. Well, I forgot there was a Monro muffler right accross the street from me. Took it there but was a little sketchy. They hooked me up! When the hanger broke off it left a hole the size of a silver dollar in the pipe. They patched that up and also welded the hanger under the pipe instead of on top like Buschur had it. All in all it worked out well. 1 hour to do it and 60 bucks. And it's nice and solid.