200 sx turbo update

Art

Well, I got the car down here about a week ago. I almost lost it on the trailor ride down from Fostoria. I used some 1 inch tie die (come alongs) these are nowhere near strong enough to hold a car. :D

THESE ARE NOWHERE NEAR STRONG ENOUGH TO HOLD A CAR NOOBS, myself included.

Luckily the car had been sitting for a year and the brakes seized on the damn thing, or else, God forbid, something very terrible could have happened. graemlins/slap.gif

Now it is sitting at my cousins house with grass all over it, and it is in the engine bay from the yard tractor shooting out grass on it. It's a nice touch to this 21 year old car. I promised pics but I have been really busy.

Now for the good part, I put a battery in it and it started up. It had been sitting a year and it started up. I put gas in it which there was none, the oil was chaned b4 it was "stored" away. I bought plugs for it yesterday and intended on having that done, nope. 8 plugs 4 cylinders....factory MSD :D hehe.

So long story short it is sitting and will get some love this week at least enough to get on the road.

I was talking to my Dad and he says that those engines are prone to have an ignition module go bad. That I am guessing is one of the most commomn problems....so anyways I put in new plugs tonight to only find out I am getting no injector pulse so.... I'm going to keep trying till its up and blazin' 15 second 1/4's :D