Towing

Guest 00Smurf

Guest 00Smurf

kinda in a bind here. (arent i always) I need a car towed inside the 270 loop, today. and i need it done cheaply. anyone have any ideas? if its not cheap, say less than $40 then i cant do it. also if someone has a tow truck i'd be willing toi compensate them with money up to $40 and possibly somethign from my for sale thread that woudl equate to the towing price. If naybody knwos anything or can help i would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

Nic

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by CR Caddy:

From the Speed Shop Advertisers section:

One Towing

614-774-9131

24 Hours

Flatbed Available - Junk Car Removal

Mention you're a CR member, and get towed anywhere within the I-270 loop for only $35!

they closed down. different towing company now

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Just tell them it won't go into gear. It must have a valid tag on it. Although the tad doesn't have to be for that car.

ight i will say it wont go into gear. as for the valid tag it does have to be for that car. i tried tht once and they asked to see the registration to make sure it matched the car. it didd so he made me pay the $80 towing fee.

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by copperhead:

Tractor is willing to tow the car, I talked with him last night about it. I thought he had replied in this thread, but I guess not.

i messged him but he hasnt gotten back to me yet. he had pm'd me. I need the car outta there today, wich is the problem.