Need someone to take my Norwalk spot...

MrMeanGreen

Jonathan, we've concluded from the tuning and the original seller that indeed I have 38# injectors and always have.

As for the MAF, you're correct. The 98 MAF tables can't support the hertz range needed for my power levels, so it maxes out. We'll be recalibrating my MAF through the PCM to the 99+ tables.

Originally posted by Jackson:

I have some Lucas 42 lb injectors which could be for sale, used 100 miles. I'm looking to step to a low-z injector here shortly.

PM me if interested

I appreciate the offer, but those are still too small for what I need.

I'd need SVO 42lbs since they're rated for Ford fuel pressure and will flow 50lbs on my pressure, or any other brand that are factory rated at 50lbs.

No.

Lean is bad, so I don't wanna take the chance.

Yes, but it's a PITA to change the pullies and there's not enough time to re-tune the car before Norwalk.

I'll just be patient and wait it out. It's not like Ohio doesn't have a ton of tracks anyways. Better to wait it out and be sure, than take the chance.

Originally posted by Foo Lights:

No.

Lean is bad, so I don't wanna take the chance.

Yes, but it's a PITA to change the pullies and there's not enough time to re-tune the car before Norwalk.

I'll just be patient and wait it out. It's not like Ohio doesn't have a ton of tracks anyways. Better to wait it out and be sure, than take the chance.

PM