Mike's (CRXPowered) new Mustang

MrMeanGreen

Mike brought his new Mustang over today and I took it out for a quick spin around the neighborhood.

Wow is all I can say. That fucker runs strong and is very quick, pretty amazing for what he picked it up for.

I'd say a 150 shot will do a lot of owning, and give Team Z06 a run for their money {stirring pot}.

Congrats Mike, very nice ride you have!

mike when are you gonna take it to work. I wanna come take a peak. and for 30 Cheese burritos i will run my bike vs team z06

BTW i just got beat on my bike by a mach1 smile.gif

/me Remebers RX7 Burrito fun

Originally posted by Mister Formula, Esq.:

Mike brought his new Mustang over today and I took it out for a quick spin around the neighborhood.

Wow is all I can say. That fucker runs strong and is very quick, pretty amazing for what he picked it up for.

I'd say a 150 shot will do a lot of owning, and give Team Z06 a run for their money {stirring pot}.

Congrats Mike, very nice ride you have!

Thanks. I'm gonna have to take it to the track after I fix the torque box issue.

Guest rperry74
Originally posted by CRXPowered:

I quit there on Monday night.

Yes, and thanks again for that, now I am the ONLY one left. But possibly not for long! That car is strong as hell, get the KIT, and you know what I am talking about. High 11, low 12s with major traction issues I would suspect.