spotted

Black ITR Guy

this is news?

One of caddilacs first XLR tester cars ran a checkpoint for a NE Ohio rally I ran in almost 2 years ago. We saw him pull in the meeting lot with the top down and the manufacturer plates and were taken aback. The last time I'd seen it was at its unveiling at the NAIAS a couple months before. It was also my fisrt preview of the C6 platform. We all got way up in that car, er, atleast, as far up in it as we were alowed. ;) He had spent the previous day at some Car and Driver test/photo shoot further south.

Originally posted by timmybgood:

is the xlr the 'vert that has sharp lines and somewhat looks like a vette?

Yes, and it's on my list of cars to own during my lifetime. Probably the V. Sat in it for two minutes at the NAIAS that Eric spoke of and fell in love with the car.

i was looking some stuff on the internet about it and the engine specs are pretty interesting. seems to have a type of........what ohh my gosh variable valve timing!!!!! vtec in a gm

in other news we have just recieved word they are now offering ice cream cones in hell. tongue.gif;)