Update for Dyno Tune (Tuning for Ford, GM, etc.)

DTM Brian

Thought I would post some updates regarding the dyno since I am unable to edit my profile or sig. I am waiting on a reply from Anythony.

Tuning Ford.

We have been tuning mustangs for quite sometime now using software from Superchips Custom Tuning. I should be adding Lightnings and 05 mustangs by the end of the month.

Tuning General Motors.

Since I already am using Superchips Custom Tuning for the Mustangs. I would like to wait and get the GM tuning software through them once it becomes available. In the meantime. I have a local guy who does LS1 edit using my dyno. He will continue to be able to use my dyno after we have the software ourselves.

Imports.

I am still looking for a market that is untouched. Seems like there are enough honda tuners in the area. Volkswagons intrest me, but it does not seem to have the same software/hardware support as other imports.

Motorcylces.

If your bike is fuel injected, We can tune it using a power comander.

Services.

This is on a case by case basis. Mostly bolt on's more then anything else. Turbo's, Nitrous, Blowers. Anything is possible.

That is about it for now. Once I get the website updated, I will post a link to it.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Brian has done excellent work on my car, and the tune he did was awesome - he got a full 20 more rwhp out of the car, while keeping the A/F the same (and conservative). I recommend him without reservation.

Do you have a flip chip with multiple tunes?

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by Mobile Chassis Dyno:

Imports.

I am still looking for a market that is untouched. Seems like there are enough honda tuners in the area. Volkswagons intrest me, but it does not seem to have the same software/hardware support as other imports.

Toyota Supra smile.gif

[ 04. December 2004, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: 00Smurf ]

how bout Quad 4's ??? Theres noone in this state that tunes them. Closest "tuner" (and they really arent that good) is in Quebec, Can.

Im going to need a tuner for my car in the spring smile.gif Might be good to have a monster Cav build on your resume` ;)

MORE EDIT*

And id be happy to sport a large magnetic sign with your logo on it at all events... like this one...

http://www.mrmeanrracing.com/pics/sponser.JPG

http://www.mrmeanrracing.com/pics/numbers.JPG

Guest mudbutt
Brian, look into techtom. They have the ability to tune just about any import including the ever so elusive toyota tccs system. They are a very expensive package, but with the variety it is worth it. Nissan, toyota, mazda, mitsu, honda. There is also good free rom editors for a few nissan cars. This seems to be a good market too, as the softwere is there but not many people are utalizing it.