Neone see the MR2 play hide and seek?

Guest austin.165

Guest austin.165

Did anynoen goto Polaris last night around

10-11 p.m? Well it looked like this newer 200x MR2 tried to hide under a Chevy 2500 HD Truck. The MR2 managed to rear end then truck and slide almost half way under it! I wish i would have had my cmaera. It was a fine display of not paying attention!

Guest infamous me 235
Is that what all that was about??? I was coming from the other way after Central's BBall game and saw some police cars and fire trucks and just saw a red truck when we got on the ramp but not the MR2 under neath it

Guest jpurdy2003
It's event like this that make me keep my Canon in the center console of whatever I'm driving 99% of the time. It also makes sure any traffic stops are conducted lawfully.

Originally posted by Buy Here Pay Here:

It's event like this that make me keep my Canon in the center console of whatever I'm driving 99% of the time. It also makes sure any traffic stops are conducted lawfully.

The one time after I said "I am always keeping camera in my car" that I didnt have one with me, I was passed by some camoflauged prototype car :(

Guest SweeeetSilvia
is this on 71n right after 270? i was coming down 71s about 12:15am friday night and saw about 45 cop cars surrounding a semi truck. i figured it was a big drug bust lol..