97 Ricer

Dr. Pomade

Saw this plate on a Honda at a Wendy's at Polaris. The Honda, which was four dours and, I'm assuming, was a Civic (?) was lowered and had gunmetal rims. Anyway, I thought it either incredibly stupid, incredibly naive, or incredibly ballsy for someone to have that as a vanity plate.

Can anyone confirm the identity of 97 Ricer?

My pleasure, Black ITR Guy. smile.gif If my memory serves me correctly, there are some actual "movies" of her out there.

Nicktcfcsb - thanks for the clarification. I was thinking the plate may have been a joke; wonder how many people get it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Drvn1dvsvw
Originally posted by Buy Here Pay Here:

There's a rather fast FWD turbo Plymouth Laser in the Cleveland area with a plate that says "WWD JUNK" (wrong-wheel-drive junk)

it's blue...works with me at UPS...part of the RS motorsports crew. They turn out some nice sleepers up here. it's his daily driver too. Royally ripped some kid a new ass at the north olmsted lot who was talking some junk about his cavalier being fast.