silvia everything

Rowhan

im really interested in buying a 240 sx. i havent decided what year but i wanted to know some good sites for sr20 swaps and sites for silvia conversion kits. So pretty much stuff all about the s13, s14, and s15. So if any one could help me out with some sites and info i would greatly appreciate it!

Guest weismc

If you want the absolute most reliable and accountable place to buy an SR go to www.heavythrottle.com, they are out of FL, so you would have to get your motor/clip shipped.

My recomendation would be to go with a full front clip. It really simplfies the install process and ensures that you have everything you will need.

I made the mistake of just buying a motor set that even had ECU, Ignitor, MAF and uncut harness and still took me two months to find all the little parts i needed to finish my swap.

Guest SweeeetSilvia

99- I would never buy anything from them. The only reason I test drove it was because my buddy was interested in it and I know 240SX's somewhat well.

Row- IM me at Str8Craft

if you get an S13 ,and you're planning on getting an Sr20,the you can call zerolift and tell them you want an S13 silvia clip with good panels.thats probably the easiest way to do the conversion.probably save some bucks too over buying a motorset,then getting all the misc parts you need, then buying the panels.

Guest h8tcivics
I'll sell you an 89 240SX for 800 bucks. it is black,5spd. IT has one dent on drivers quarter panel. The engine needs rbuilt though. it has the KA24 in it. it has a stiff suspention.

i might look into that! are you planning on getting rid of it soon? is 800 the lowest you will go? Because i should be making some good money at work so this is a good chance for me to get the 240. please PM h8tcivics

Originally posted by SR22DET:

that car is complete trash. 400+whp on a stock t-25, ahem mr. gt2530

\

where did u see "stock t-25"?? i have seen the car in person. you should go look

at it

Guest SweeeetSilvia
Originally posted by SVRIDER:

\

where did u see "stock t-25"?? i have seen the car in person. you should go look

at it

really? if you read my post you would see that i went out there and did look at it in person and test drove it. the dude didnt know shit about the car but what they listed on the site (they got a list from the former owner, who also was on 240sx.org and i have spoken to before). i asked them what turbo was on it, and he said the stock t-25. notice the sarcasm buddy. graemlins/slap.gif obviously there isnt a t25 out there with 400+whp . anyways graemlins/gives.gif