Auto Show in Motion

cptn janks

cleveland. next thursday-sunday.

anyone going?

www.autoshowinmotion.com

You've seen the vehicles at the auto show. Now experience over 150 of the hottest new cars, trucks and SUVs on the planet from behind the wheel at the AutoShow in Motion. Test drive the exciting General Motors family of vehicles and then compare them with Honda, Ford, Toyota, BMW, Chrysler, Lexus, Dodge, Mercedes and more too numerous to name.

One minute you're stepping on the accelerator of a Corvette® down a performance course, the next you're taking a HUMMER® H2® off-roading. If the vehicle can do it, we're going to prove it!

And you can do it all with no pressure to buy, so there's nothing to slow you down. The only thing we want you to do is drive what you like and have a great time doing it. Plus, it's all complimentary--we'll even provide snacks, beverages and parking! AutoShow in Motion – The world's only auto show where we hand you the keys.

sorry if this is a repost too, i did a search, but nothing came up.

Do not let the advertising fool you. I went last year and it wasn't what I expected at all. No aggressive driving what so ever. Long lines. Also, they made someone ride with you while driving the corvette, kind of like your mom or nanny riding with you.

Now the event that Lexus put on that was similiar to this was nicely done and well worth the time. I would definitely do that again. Also the Motortrend test drive even that was put on about 5yrs ago in Schottenstein's parking lot was another great event, probably the best. They had ex-racers ride along with that ENCOURAGE aggressive driving.