Is this big booty judy? why large women shouldn't wear skirts on a sport bike...

magley64

100% of all males choke the ckicken. Hell before I got married I use to do it like 3x a day. Most still do it even if you're getting laid on a daily basis. I remember growing up and jerking it thinking about the sex or head I got the night before. :) It's there so PULL that sucker! :lol:

Nobody knows what your dick likes more than your own hand. :D

100% of all males choke the ckicken. Hell before I got married I use to do it like 3x a day. Most still do it even if you're getting laid on a daily basis. I remember growing up and jerking it thinking about the sex or head I got the night before. :) It's there so PULL that sucker! :lol:

No comment (on the grounds of self incrimination) :ky:

this was more information than i needed to know about ninja nick.

:tmi: