Looking for a Cobra to buy

MrMeanGreen

One of my dad's old friends from the Ford club is looking to buy a Cobra. The stipulations are:

1) Late model (99+)

2) Convertable

3) Low milage (> 50k miles)

Aftermarket mods are negligable, but it's preferred the car be clean and refined. Just something to cruise around in the summer with.

Lemme know what's out there. Thanks smile.gif

Originally posted by Venomss:

If the potential buyer would be interested in a coupe (i.e., not a convertible), then I'd offer mine.

hey man, i know we bust your ass for those taillights quite a bit, but i dont think its anything to sell your car over. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Republicant:

John, could you take that pic out of your sig? I'm tired of changing boxers everytime you post. Thanks.

Out of the sig or the avatar? Although my car is hot, I don't think it's that hot.

Originally posted by Orion:

hey man, i know we bust your ass for those taillights quite a bit, but i dont think its anything to sell your car over. tongue.gif

Does this mean that I shouldn't put Alteezas on the Z06 I purchase?

Originally posted by Formulate:

Actually John, I told him yesterday about yours and John Lovins' cars since I knew you two were debating on selling them. Unfortunately, he's dead-set on a vert.

That's fine, as long as he wants a heavy, slower, noisier, leaky car. tongue.gif

Thanks for mentioning me though.

Guest timmybgood
a buddy of mine is looking to sell his 01 or 02 cobra coupe. its red and has really low miles, can't remember how many but waaaaaaay under 50K, and the paintjob is flawless, mirror-like. interested?

Originally posted by timmybgood:

a buddy of mine is looking to sell his 01 or 02 cobra coupe. its red and has really low miles, can't remember how many but waaaaaaay under 50K, and the paintjob is flawless, mirror-like. interested?

*sigh*

Thanks for the info. But once again, no coupes. It has to be a convertible.

Guest Harris92
Originally posted by Republicant:

John, could you take that pic out of your sig? I'm tired of changing boxers everytime you post. Thanks. [/qb]

graemlins/thatfunny.gif One of the funnier things Ive read lately

getting one of the c6 ones? (i hope)

Undecided at this point. I'm kind of leery of the C6 Z06, insofar as they're new, untested, and that whole thing. It would be much easier, both on my wallet and for peace of mind, to just buy an 02 Z06, turbo it, or H/C and spray it, and be done with it.

My apologies for the thread hijack, but DJ started it.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Undecided at this point. I'm kind of leery of the C6 Z06, insofar as they're new, untested, and that whole thing. It would be much easier, both on my wallet and for peace of mind, to just buy an 02 Z06, turbo it, or H/C and spray it, and be done with it.

Or you could get your Z06, buy a turbo for it, then reach a LITTLE further into the abyss you call "pockets" and turbo mine for me. Then we could get make some QUALITY vids. Yeah, that sounds like a plan. smile.gif

Originally posted by B1ackout:

Or you could get your Z06, buy a turbo for it, then reach a LITTLE further into the abyss you call "pockets" and turbo mine for me. Then we could get make some QUALITY vids. Yeah, that sounds like a plan. smile.gif

:cool: You know, I'm still considering a turbo for the Cobra. Though, at this point, going that route is like three or four on the list.

Originally posted by buckeye:

ant please put a comma or hit enter in your member status if fucks the whole page up

Agreed. Scrolling from left to right to left to right = the suck.

john, seriously, what about the z06 is more appealing then the rocketship youve got now?

Where he sits now to get more power out of the cobra he has to spend a mint and still has a mustang.

A zo6 with a 200 shot = the win in my book.