RX-8 Mazda concept.

TurboII7

The MazdaSpeed suspension package has already been public for a while, and there were rumors the MS-RX8 would be S/C'd. I like it, but as someone aleady said, I'm not looking forward to the price. Although all other MazdaSpeed models haven't been too far off of a fully optioned model.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

A supercharged sports car that looks like an old riced out Camaro and runs 14's, for probably $40,000+.. NEXT

FIXED

Claiming better lap times than a Porch and a 350Z, with one of the best tires on the market and a 52/48 weight balance, means it's still pretty damn slow by today's standards.

.....But a step in the right direction

Claiming better lap times than a Porch and a 350Z, with one of the best tires on the market and a 52/48 weight balance, means it's still pretty damn slow by today's standards.

Anyone who claims their car is faster than a 350Z is really desperate for accolates. Those cars are SLOW. Look at the March05 road and track. Dead last in lap times. Got beat by a Z4 3.0 and an SLK350. Those 350z's are pigs

... the rx-8 ='s lame

my fc has more torque then that thing does and i haven't even done much to it outside of exhaust work.

I just am not all that impressed with the 8, give me an FD any day of the week. It's sexier, it's faster, just an overall better car in my humble opinion.

T.c.

Originally posted by Veritas:

... the rx-8 ='s lame

my fc has more torque then that thing does and i haven't even done much to it outside of exhaust work.

I just am not all that impressed with the 8, give me an FD any day of the week. It's sexier, it's faster, just an overall better car in my humble opinion.

T.c.

Terron... You're sexy. :D