That's HAWT!

Buckeye1647545503

I think they pulled that plastic grill right off a basement dehumidifier, and that black plastic crap glued onto the ass? WTF is that? This thing is 4 steps down from the stock car.

Saleens have NEVER looked good.

None of them.

Ever.

EVAR!

THOSE FUKKING ASSTASTIC GRAPHICS ON THE SIDE HAVE GOT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Branding? More like cattle cauterizing.

Hello Saleen, 1986 called, it wants its styling back.

Originally posted by Tenzig:

Stock they can amost reach the speed of smell. It'll probably do a 14 flat with your average saleen customer a the helm.

Never been impressed by anything from Saleen...accepts styling, it does look good.

it will probably be slower than that with those big ass 20s

I just don't like the styling of the 05 Mustang. The rear overhang on them looks retarded; even more-so in person. I've seen only 1 GT on the road, but countless V6's, a ratio even worse than I normally see with the previous Mustangs.

I guess this looks better than the regular Mustang. But for that kind of money, you would have to be smoking crack to buy that over a C6. It's not like those rear seats are really useable!