Surgery slowing project

Miller

I just got surgery today here on the 17th. I've been sick since december coughing up this horrible infection shit outa my throat and lungs. The doctor went in and corrected a deviated septum (internal bend in the nose blocking air) and put to rest the infection. Funny thing is he also said that I must have broke my nose as a kid and not realized it because it is the reason my nose looks nothing like anyone else in the family, and said I can finally breath properly (could never breath outa my left nostril). Anyway I'm feeling like shit and the family and girlfriend are watching after me. Pisses me off though because I had just started a project on my car. I ripped out my back seats and I'm building a rear seat delete kit on my own to make the car more of a "coupe". And I am also trying to work some sort of plexy cuts in it to add 2 very small tasteful blue neons that will only be visible inside to light the floor, because the lady loves that shit. Anyway peace out guys and when I'm on my feet again I'll finish and post some pics.

Later, Miller