Mid 80's Bimmer around Polaris

Buck531

So coming back from lunch I was on Lazelle and Sancus going back to Bank One. Turning onto Lazelle I see this mid 80's 325(?) with what looks to be 17's with low profile tires. His window was down.. THen I was like graemlins/wtf.gif . I go on my way back to work.

Coming out of work around 4:30ish. I turn onto Polaris. Oh.. he's there again. We actually catch the light that's east of Sancus. As I roll up to the light.. I notice.. NO rear window and what looked like plexiglass windows on the rear 1/4's. I doubt he had either side windows either.

Anyways, light turns green and he kinda revs a little. I slowly roll into it and hear him pipe up. I floor it and put a few cars on him up until 45ish, then I had to brake for the traffic in front. He goes by me, I look over.. give a nod, he gives a nod back. (he's probably thinking.. a FUCKING Lumina? noooo).

Anyways, not really a kill story (sort of), but why in the HELL would you be cruising around with NO windows at all in a car when it's freakin 20 degrees out. Anyone know this person? The color was a dark Grayish color too.

I saw the car the other night while I was in my M3...it caught my attention at first becuase of the wheels and it was pretty clean...then I too noticed that it apparently has had all of the windows busted out of it???..no rear glass...and no side glass.

Dude must be out of cash from the wheels and none left over to replace the windows or something...gotta be a cold ride right now. He gave me the thumgs up in the M3...I couldn't stop staring.