Jack Maxton

Jackson1647545504

form what my expierience with them, they don't like to deal, i seriously looked at a couple cars before buying my mustang. If you can get a deal or it's the truck you have been wanting with everything you want, go for it. If not you will most likely find as good typically better, by shopping around elsewhere.

JMO.

Things must have changed in the last few years. My dad was friends with Jack, and before he died things used to be alot better.

On a side note, I have never had a problem with them either getting my car serviced or buying a car from them.

-Marc

Jack has been doing the work on my '96 Z28 and '85 suburban since '99 when I moved into the area. Between both of them, I've been in the shop I don't know maybe a dozen times. Only once did they screwed up, and as soon as I bitched about it they made it right..

thats very true malibu. My dad was best friends with Maxtons boy in high school, him and their friends used to race all the time. All my dad did was walk in and say his stories and I got my $7,800 firebird off the lot tax title and all for 5k. But I ended up paying out the ass later when everything went wrong on the car. Apparently the service dept. missed alot of problems on it.

Mad Malibu correct. I take my "vette" to them now (I didn't even buy it there) though I would have, they do the service work. I remain very satisfied & would continue to buy cars there too. New Owner is Jeff Mauk - a very smart but straight shooter himself. :cool: