Shop recommendations in a hurry

Guest Computerguy5

Guest Computerguy5

Hey guys,

I guess it's been about 2 years since I've been active on here. I've been busy with life and haven't even had time to even think about performance cars.

At any rate, in keeping with being so busy, I have a problem that I need resolved ASAP and I can't do it myself. I believe my head gasket has decided that it's time to part company with itself... again. (Last happened 2 winters ago). I don't have time to fix it myself again (I don't even have time to take it to a shop, really, but I have no other option seeing as how it's the only car available to me until summer), nor would I really want to, because I haven't ruled out that I didn't do it completely properly as the cause of it dying again.

I'm looking for recommendations of shops that can do this WELL and in a quick manner. If at all possible, I'd like to take it in Thursday morning and have it back friday night. Cost is also somewhat of a concern, in that I need to do it as cheap as possible. The reason is not only because of current budget allowances (this is involved: I don't have a large chunk of savings at the moment because everything (almost literally) has broken this past month and needed repair/replacement), but also because I will be rebuilding the engine, transmission, and suspension in the coming months (so long as nothing else breaks :rolleyes: ) and would hate to have to pay too much to do the same thing twice.

I can't afford to be without my car and due to everything else, I can barely afford to have it. This month needs to end quickly.

Please help!

Thanks!

EDIT: Fixed stupid spelling/grammar mistakes

Guest Computerguy5

I'm looking for a business establishment of some sort. Nothing against you personally, but in the situation I'm in, I need some recourse if something goes wrong. Basically, if you destroy my car, well I'm in a worse situation than I'm in now. If a business does it, they're either going to do what they can to fix it, or I'm going to be suing. None of the three situations are preferrable to it just being done right, but the business risk options I'm willing to pay for (to some extent).

Don't be afraid to toss out pricier outfits. I think I have more money available for this than you guys are giving me credit for. I just don't want to spend $1000 on it, for example.