Venomss = Z06

Dr. Pomade

Originally posted by Shitaro:

welcome to the dark side... mwahahahaha

you know what's kinda funny... allot of people bought cobra's when they first came out, but a year later, everyone is going back to GM... hmmmmm? tongue.gif

I know.. that's cause fords suck. I think I had mine for 13 months and that was about as long as I could be seen driving a ford. :D I'll be joining the Z06 team either with an 04... or the new 06 ;)

Originally posted by Homey D. Clown:

I know.. that's cause fords suck. I think I had mine for 13 months and that was about as long as I could be seen driving a ford. :D I'll be joining the Z06 team either with an 04... or the new 06 ;)

graemlins/finger.gif Shouldn't you be out pimping in your Lade. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Homey D. Clown:

AMEN! MAN, those Fords SUCK!

You know, I was just saying the other da... *gurgle* *splort* *bbzzzrttpbl*

http://toons.artie.com/halloween/arg-zombie-walk-backnforth-sm-268x56-url.gif

*zombie voice*

"LS6 Best Engine Ever..."

Beautiful car Venomss!!! I really like mine, your's in black is just awesome. Maybe you'll change your name to something like "DeFanger"? I thought of doing that but didn't want to tork off all the CR stang owners --- Seriously I'll bet you'll not regret that purchase -- graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Kohones:

Beautiful car Venomss!!! I really like mine, your's in black is just awesome. Maybe you'll change your name to something like "DeFanger"? I thought of doing that but didn't want to tork off all the CR stang owners --- Seriously I'll bet you'll not regret that purchase -- graemlins/thumb.gif

I bet he'll race his ;)

-Marc

Congradulations on the purchase. You will have to raod racing with Mike and I in April.I have a set of 17 inch Z06 rims (perfect for ET street) and TPIS headers with off road pipe ceramic coated if interested. I will make you a sweat deal,Buzz

Originally posted by n8:

Time for a name change smile.gif

Agreed.

Originally posted by Kohones:

Thanks. BTW, it's easy to tork off stang overs - we're a tempermental bunch. tongue.gif

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

I bet he'll race his ;)

Got the first race in last night on the way home - a mid-90s red 300z, I'm assuming TT. Fairly quick, though, on the one time we went on three honks, I think he missed a gear.

Originally posted by Buzz:

I also have an MTI X1 cam with about 3,000 miles on it. All my car had was this with heads MTI and 100 shot and you saw how she ran. Time to start the mods.

I'll call you soon about those.