First Mod

supldys

Originally posted by AudiOn19s:

Suspension is the first mod I've done on every car I've ever owned...including the M3...coilovers will be here TODAY!!!

Googley...welcome to the Nationwide family...It's a great company to work for. Where are you going to be working? I work downtown in Plaza 3

I've been here (NW) for a year and 8 months as a contactor. I'm out at Tuttle doing the agent helpdesk.

removed the interior of my 86 CRX Si dropped it, exhaust, and intake, powder coated the rims, left for basic training, sold it to my cousin and his G/F totaled it... bad brakes?....I think it was my tires and a girl driving... I will never know.

motor swap when i was 16 lol fun times my first car was a 72 vega model 2300 i think its the coup with the 140 ci motor and powerglide tran the old motor threw a rod and blew a chunk out of BOTH sides of the block it sounded liek a shot gun going off when i was going down innis off cleveland ave hehe some lady hit it months after i put the motor in when she swirved to miss a squirl lmao nice job lady! her insureance co gave me 2100

Formula: Of mods I already had: ROH Snyper rims from my 3rd Gen followed by the Clarion H/U I had from my 3rd Gen. The car came with the SLP HO package and an airfoil. First mod I bought was a K&N airfilter.

Jimmy's first mod was a B&M shift improver from my Blazer. The first purchased mod was a B&M tranny cooler.

Mustang would be my Sirius Sportster.