cougar or focus

Guest silverbullet

mk3 GTI VR6, great power, and exactly what your looking for otherwise, about the same size as the focus. Check out VW boards,but you can find them all day long for 5kish with those miles or less. I had a 98, black w/ black leather, 5spd, it was a ton of fun.

Good luck

mk3 GTI VR6, great power, and exactly what your looking for otherwise, about the same size as the focus. Check out VW boards,but you can find them all day long for 5kish with those miles or less. I had a 98, black w/ black leather, 5spd, it was a ton of fun.

Good luck

98 zx2, 73k miles, $3250 obo...pm me if your interested, hehe

Originally posted by Jon:

Unless you have a vagina I'd go with the Focus.

graemlins/wtf.gif

anyway, the cougar is a GREAT car, 99's the worst year for them though, and every model except the 02's have fuel pump problems, and i guess some forum members complain about alternators, but they're also the 99's. I honestly love my car, it's a great daily driver, it has power granted it's an atx it has plenty for getting around traffic. it's not a shabby made car, i really like it and am happy w/ it since 40k and no probs whatsover :knock on wood:

you guys underestimate the cougar, it's a beatiful car and fun to drive, 170hp from a 2.5 v6 isn't shabby at all, and you realize the mod potential is there since you could drop in a 3.0 duratec along w/ the svt parts from a contour as they share the same platform, most people underestimate the coug, plus you could pick up chicks too cuz girls love the cougar ;)

if you want any info you can go to fastcougar.com and search or post or w/e, the people there are prolly the coolest people i've ever seen in a forum and very helpful