Monster Garage Ideas

Guest stevil

Originally posted by The Ogrish:

A reliable Rotory :D

Wow, only took 17 hours from the original post to have the 1st jab! Noice!

Oh, and it's "rotary". ;)

The normally aspirated, non-turbo for those with limited vocabularies, rotary engines are highly reliable. It's only when you start modding rotaries, by cranking up the boost and/or adding big-assed turbos, that they tend to be unreliable, or just 'splode tongue.gif .

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Rotarded:

Yeah, and was a pretty weak monster idea... Maybe add some blades or wire and make a Wankel Weedwacker. :Dtongue.gif

Originally posted by Rotarded:

Oh, and it's "rotary". ;)

The normally aspirated, non-turbo for those with limited vocabularies, rotary engines are highly reliable. It's only when you start modding rotaries, by cranking up the boost and/or adding big-assed turbos, that they tend to be unreliable, or just 'splode tongue.gif .

sorry i didn't use the [FriendlyJoke] [/FriendlyJoke] for the ones that are out of midol and extremely sensitive. graemlins/gay.gif

I know you ment to say "Naturally Aspirated" but I'm not going to be a prick about it. tongue.gif

Originally posted by The Ogrish:

sorry i didn't use the [FriendlyJoke] [/FriendlyJoke] for the ones that are out of midol and extremely sensitive. graemlins/gay.gif

I know you ment to say "Naturally Aspirated" but I'm not going to be a prick about it. tongue.gif

no i think he meant normal meaning stock/unmodified. At least that is how I took it.

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

Yeah, and was a pretty weak monster idea... Maybe add some blades or wire and make a Wankel Weedwacker. :Dtongue.gif

*grabs roll of duct tape, zip ties and a tube of JB weld and heads out to garage*