Tein suspension

Murse

im getting the basic damper set for my car but i dont know of anyone who has this supension to tell me how it rides. anyone here have it or riden in a car with it? is it worth getting? and does anyone know where i can get it for less than msrp=$750 passen wants that but tax makes it 800 and online at jdmparts.com (i think) its 750 but shipping makes it 800. so any info on this suspension would help

Originally posted by Slamed CRX:

there are what on what right now for under 700?!?!?

There is a group buy on Honda Tech for under 700 dollars. And the mounts that he is speaking about is the pillow ball mounts.

The mounts are included with the kit if the catalog says so.....if it does not then they are extra.

The pillowball replaces the rubber upper mount with a sperical one which improves the rigidity of the suspension and how in control it makes you feel. Being in control does not equal comfort though. They will begin to squeak and make all types of odd noises if they are daily driven......just thought you may want to be aware of that.

Guest SweeeetSilvia
I used to have the Type Flex's on my car. They are very easy to adjust however I was dissapointed with the ride comfort. Don't get me wrong, coilovers are generally a hard ride, however the Teins are touchy.

My 240 has Tein lowering springs and some adjustable shocks. It rides like a dream. It handles like a little go cart.. the only thing holding it back are stock wheel and tire setups.

I dont know much more about them though, I bought the car with them installed :D