Someone to put spoiler on mustang..

Guest 5.7

I was just curious if there is anyone that can put a spoiler on my mustang and take off the one that it came with. I work 9-6 and hard to find a shop to do it after 6.

Dude, spend the money on "go fast" parts, not "look fast" parts. I love the idea of having "sleepers". Before I got rid of my Cobra, I was planning on taking all the badging off so that people wouldn't know what the car's got.

You'll be much happier with "go fast" parts, trust me.

spend the money on "go fast" parts, not "look fast" parts
nuff said

For example, i was at a local dealer the other day to see what mustangs my year are going for. There was a black "gt" that had nice 18" wheels, very clean. Had GT emblems on the side. SVT gauges. Then i noticed the back only said "Mustang". I asked the guy what the hell was the car. He said it was a V6, and that they didn't find out until after they bought the car. I could only laugh. OPEN THE HOOD. It was in fact thee gayest thing ever. Please, don't be like that. graemlins/gay.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest powers
Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

My only question is why the fuck is anyone posting in this thread that doesnt have a answer to his question?

I was thinking the same thing. Here call this number they will take care of it for you even if there is painting involved. 298-8920