Dayton last night?

Guest nightracer

Guest nightracer

Sorry it was dying down when you guys came but it was still fun lol! That was hillarious when the S13 beat that muscle car. We're gona have to get you guys back for that haha!

So who all on here came? Who all ran on the way back?

Originally posted by Doug:

the people that came really arn't on this board ;)

now thats bullshit and you know it doug I was just talking to Jason up at the autoparts store and he was telling me about how cool it was. I might have to come out to one of your meets sounds like a good time

Guest mudbutt
uhh, no the meet was lamer than I recall from last year by 11:30ish when we got there, there were like 3 decent domestics, a few quick imports, the c-bus peeps, and a shitload of rice. Every time people left ricers would follow. I about got rear ended by some fart piped celica alteast 3 times. I criused back part way to columbus. That was more action than anything I see in dayton.

Guest SweeeetSilvia
Originally posted by Praetorian:

You're not one to represent anything. I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you.

I'm talking about this Chief.

Guest Elinar Longsight
Originally posted by SR22DET:

I'm talking about this Chief.

:D

<----Anthony posting.

[ 25. July 2004, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Praetorian ]

Ant, you were over here and didn't give me a ring to let me know! graemlins/nonono.gif

Originally posted by Mud Butt:

uhh, no the meet was lamer than I recall from last year by 11:30ish when we got there, there were like 3 decent domestics, a few quick imports, the c-bus peeps, and a shitload of rice. Every time people left ricers would follow. I about got rear ended by some fart piped celica alteast 3 times. I criused back part way to columbus. That was more action than anything I see in dayton.

If you see nothing good in Dayton, you are hanging out at the wrong places.......