Black Sentra Spotted

Guest gti2go

Guest gti2go
I had girlfriend and little brother with me and this guy and a Black Nissan Sentra pulls up beside me and we go at it! FUN FUN!Who is it on this board? i seen he had a columbusracing.com sticker on his window!

Originally posted by Andy F.:

it was Nismo.. he has a black sentra lowered front kit i believe, with stickers on rear windows, and a nice exhaust note.

Yeah, it must have been Doug. I bought my Corolla off him. Good guy. He's turboing that 200SX soon, he told me he already ordered it.

Originally posted by NoBoost:

I had girlfriend and little brother with me and this guy and a Black Nissan Sentra pulls up beside me and we go at it! FUN FUN!Who is it on this board? i seen he had a columbusracing.com sticker on his window!

Yeah it was me :D Your car is very nice. What are your mods and are you on stock boost?

Guest gti2go
"No boost" is my name! i Only the newer GTI's come boosted but if i did, i prolly would have takin you! I only have a C/A and an Exhaust But i will soon have a chip and cam in in a couple weeks and maybe we can run em again! i wanna run my car at Kil-Kare B4 I put ne thing on! i was impressed with the response your car has. I wanna do some underdrive pulleys too. How much a difference did you notice in yours?

Originally posted by NoBoost:

"No boost" is my name! i Only the newer GTI's come boosted but if i did, i prolly would have takin you! I only have a C/A and an Exhaust But i will soon have a chip and cam in in a couple weeks and maybe we can run em again! i wanna run my car at Kil-Kare B4 I put ne thing on! i was impressed with the response your car has. I wanna do some underdrive pulleys too. How much a difference did you notice in yours?

Glad to hear your not turbo'd, I'd be pissed if I was boost'd and a N/A car beat me. As for the pullies I noticed a small increase down low but it really came to life above 4000rpm. I'm game to run anytime you want. I won't have the turbo on for a few more weeks, just PM me when you want another try. We meet at Geero's every Friday night a 10pm you should come out.

Originally posted by 151:

Exactly. Use PM's.

First off he did not know who I was so how could he PM me Slick? Second, you have already been in this thread so you knew what it was about and if you didn't like it then don't come back to it. Third, if you don't have anything useful to add then don't. You could of keep the nonsense out and suggested the use of PM's instead of barking orders from your Highhorse.