Ipod or not

nochknstrps

Hatebreed does suck and they have no talent, all they do is scream. Deathmetal I do not like. You have to have a singing voice and mix it up with some good screaming. :) My genre gets played on 103.9 the X from Dayton and 96.5 ROCK from Cincinnati.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is RAMSTEIN? :dunno:

Sounds like butt sex.

Nah they are a good band outside of the normal USA listening ears.. Few of my favs....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doTBT46wMvA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNL7nHWhMh0

But they did do the following live on stage during family values tour.. but, they did it in protest of rules the stadium was trying to force on them. They were arrested of course..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW03c4Vmr0k

But they did do the following live on stage during family values tour.. but, they did it in protest of rules the stadium was trying to force on them. They were arrested of course..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW03c4Vmr0k

WTF???? OK that goes on top of my list of gayest things I have ever seen. :supergay: At first all I could think about was Sprockets and "pet my monkey"......Untill he whips out his monkey!!!??? I'm sorry, but thats not music, thats just stupid and extremely GAY. WOW.

WTF???? OK that goes on top of my list of gayest things I have ever seen. :supergay: At first all I could think about was Sprockets and "pet my monkey"......Untill he whips out his monkey!!!??? I'm sorry, but thats not music, thats just stupid and extremely GAY. WOW.

That is a band making a statement. No different then Elvis shacking his hips on TV for the 1st time, Ozzy bitting the head off a bat, or bands refusing to change their lyrics to suit the bible thumpers. Rammstein was told they couldn't do something and not only did they do it, they took it to the extreme level.

You have to remember that this band is from Germany and over there they are not as strict as in the USA.. When is the last time you walked down the street window shopping for a prostitute? :D

IF you are 35ish, can you honstly tell me you didn't listen to Boy George, Michael Jackson, or Wham growing up? NOW those guys are....:supergay:

I sacraficed a pair of old headphones and put the speakers inside my helmet. it annoys the piss out of me not to have music playing. I've always got it on somewhere even if it's really low. I'm having a nervous breakdown here at work because I forgot my damn head phones at home :( I'm about to throw my helmet on just so I can listen to something!

+1!! GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

I don't care what country their from. GAY

That is a band making a statement. No different then Elvis shacking his hips on TV for the 1st time, Ozzy bitting the head off a bat, or bands refusing to change their lyrics to suit the bible thumpers. Rammstein was told they couldn't do something and not only did they do it, they took it to the extreme level. Um, sorry, very different than Elvis shacking his hips because that was not GAY.

You have to remember that this band is from Germany and over there they are not as strict as in the USA.. When is the last time you walked down the street window shopping for a prostitute? :D

IF you are 35ish, can you honstly tell me you didn't listen to Boy George, Michael Jackson, or Wham growing up? NOW those guys are....

:supergay:

I am 38 and honstly NEVER listened to Boy George, MJ, or Wham growing up. Not because they were GAY, as BG, MJ and George Michael are, but because they SUCKED just like Rambuttstein. :slap:

I am 38 and honstly NEVER listened to Boy George, MJ, or Wham growing up. Not because they were GAY, as BG, MJ and George Michael are, but because they SUCKED just like Rambuttstein. :slap:

Quoted for truth and cuz it was fucking funny :lol:

Could care less what they do in concert, i like their music and it makes twisty roads more fun

+1

I like their stuff, it always sounds hardcore, maybe it's cause german is a violent language...Ich werde ein Schläfchen nehmen! Ich übergebe! SIE BOHREN MICH ZU TOD!!

i just put a xbox 360 on mine.. i enjoy long rides while getting a couple games of madden in.. my buddy rides besides me with a wired controller so he cant get to far from me or it gets unplugged.. thats what we usually do..;) Make the rides much more fun at times..

i just put a xbox 360 on mine.. i enjoy long rides while getting a couple games of madden in.. my buddy rides besides me with a wired controller so he cant get to far from me or it gets unplugged.. thats what we usually do..;) Make the rides much more fun at times..

I wasn't even aware that the 360 had a wired controller option...

Ahhhhhhh.......This must explain how/why you totalled your buddy's bike