e-bay

Buckeye1647545503

I'd sure like to know how the car threw a rod yet you can still start it.........

Regardless,it's at $762 right now; in that condition w/ a blown motor, oldest of the 4th Gens, no T-tops, auto, tons of miles.....I wouldn't pay that much for it.

Ooh tempting... Not that I need another project...heh....

I can't tell what color it is. Black? Dark blue? That butt ugly dark purple? Each pic makes it look a different shade.......or I'm going color blind graemlins/nutkick.gif

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

I'd sure like to know how the car threw a rod yet you can still start it.........

Regardless,it's at $762 right now; in that condition w/ a blown motor, oldest of the 4th Gens, no T-tops, auto, tons of miles.....I wouldn't pay that much for it.

When my little bro scattered his motor all over I75, we started it and backed it into the garage after the tow man left it 1/2 cocked in my driveway. Didn't sound pretty but it ran.

Originally posted by AustinL911:

almost positive you can't tub a 4th gen. atleast not very much anyways.

sure ya can narrow the axle cut out the back weld in the tubs and fab a new rear subframe out of tube steel.

and scott were just lookin out for ya finish the shelby its a cool car

Guest stevil
Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

sure ya can narrow the axle cut out the back weld in the tubs and fab a new rear subframe out of tube steel.

Yep. And switch to a fuel cell also. I've seen a few 4th gens tubbed.