2005 GTO !!!!!!! 400hp. STOCK

400 HO

Originally posted by Neo:

Did you even read my whole post or just the part that you needed to try and debase my argument? That's just my logic and the way I see the situation, I could be wrong but I obviously don't think so.

Would Loren have ever bought a Cobra?

Would any of the newer Cobra owners here have ever bought a GTO or did they even go look at one before they bought their cars?

Lets have them answer this one, guys, chime in please.

Still doesn’t deface the fact that it’s sour whatever to sour whatever and a bunch of people whining about the car that they like/drive/want is better than the other one (regardless if they are sold to different markets or not). Which was the basis of my original point.

I looked at the Cobra's and liked the power, can never have too much power. My dad drives fords and loves them, but me I'm a GM/Crysler kind of guy and if I can't buy a brand new Camero SS then I want a brand new Holden Monaro. The cool part is Holden fixed f-body gay cat hump on the passanger floor the worthless back seat's good only for people under 4 foot.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Venomss:

I didn't look into the GTOs before I purchased my Cobra. Even if I had, it wouldn't have made a difference, I'd still have went with the Cobra without a doubt.

The GTO looks too much like a family sedan, IMO. That's one reason (and a fairly significant one) as to why I would rank the GTO below the 03/04 Cobras.

Below in number of cars on the road only. I never wanted to drive a car that was so common you saw hundreds of them every time you hit the road, every parking lot you see at least a dozen mustangs, no thanks. besides I already have an impractical car in my Z28. If I bought another impractical car it would have been Z06 not a ford. The original GTO was a family sedan with a big motor for racing on the weekend. My car is similar in that it is roomy and gives a good comfortable ride for about town and long trips, and kicks ass on tracks like Nelson Ledegs, MidOhio raceway, and Beavrun raceway, and soon Gingerman raceway. If the Monaro wasn’t available, then I would have bought an M3.

Guest stvbreal
What makes me angry is how they make this the "Return of the GTO" In NO way does this thing come close to what the older classic style did for the auto industry. It doesn't touch it in style and class. And I got 2 litres that says it aint got shit.