well it's done AODE to a T-5

gt-titan

thought id do a update. well most of you knew of my tranny problem, witch turned out to be a going bad converter.so i started looking to see what a swap would be like. i posted on corral that i was thinking of doing a swap, i told my story and like the next day i got a pm from a guy who said he was a bracket racer and he did a aode to a t-5 and wanted to go back to a aode because his times went to shit and he was getting beat alot, so he said he would trade me everything i needed for everything he needed. only problem was he is in michigan. well guess what him and a friend where coming to the columbus swap meet. to make a long story short he came right to my house fri.i was ready went right to work and it's done.all parts came from a white 95 gt (i thought was cool) and he gave me some after market parts bbk cable and fire wall adjuster, and a hurst short thow shifter and a cobra clutch and press plate with some ware but will do me.thanks again to all that helped me with my problem on the aode, hope to see you all out soon.