Totaled My MX

Guest MX3Chick

Guest MX3Chick

Not taht Im on here very often anymore, just thought Id tell you guys I totaled my MX in September. Some woman pulled out in front of me and I swerved and hit a tree. Im ok, the car wasnt.

Ive since gotten a 01 Dodge Stratus RT 2 door. Its silver, sunroof, leather, 4 disc cd changer, loaded, and its an auto w/auto stick. Hehe I feel like an old fart cuz I got sick of shifting. But I love the car.

Oh well just thought Id update yall.

got pics? i have a few friends who are die hard r/t people.

My best friend just picked up a spirit R/T and swears by that car, my other buddy has a dakota r/t and that thing has some serious overhaul stuff done to it.

T.c.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

Sorry to hear about it!

My brother had a red stratus r/t, loaded, and wrapped it around a tree while driving to cleveland drunk to fuck some internet chick he'd never met.

^^^^

HAHAHAA, that's BADASS

Guest MX3Chick

I dont have any pics yet. Just havent found a nice day that it was totally clean yet ;)

Its back in the shop right now...for 3-4 days. The fuel pump went out. Ive already gotten the lecture from my boyfriends dad (who is a diehard mopar guy/mechanic) to not let it go below 1/4 tank.

Ive heard that the Spirit R/T's can be really bad ass sleeper cars and I know the Dakota R/T is a pretty fast truck. Ive been into Dodge's for awhile and Im just glad that I could find a Stratus R/T in my price range, Ive been wanting one for awhile and you dont see very many (also helps my boyfriend works at Ricart)

Welcome to the Stratus club. Check out www.stratusphere.us and www.2gstratus.org Both are really good Stratus forums. I got my 04 Stratus Labor Day weekend. Other than being big and slow it is a great car driving car and I think the 01+'s are some of the best looking cars out on the roads. Car just needs the 6.1L HEMI and call it the Charger. I can dream that is what they will look like.

Guest MX3Chick

MMM....Im only hoping that if and when Dodge brings out the new Charger that I will make enough money to own one. The concept car is one sexy car! smile.gif

Thanks for the links to the sites! I havent been able to find any good Stratus boards...tried www.allpar.com which is really good for general info on all mopars but doesnt have anything on my car. Ill be sure to check those out! I actually looked at at 03 SXT but figured Id hold out for an R/T, they are still nice cars...and of course super sexy! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MX3Chick

*UPDATE*

Went to court today and it got dismissed! :D

The other girl didnt show for court, she put false information on the report and I had evidence that proved what the officer wrote down was incorrect. So they had insufficient evidence to prove me guilty. smile.gif No ticket for me!