14.63 @ 94.07mph.... ATX Cougar

Cougar1647545494

Guest mudbutt
Originally posted by skeet skeet skeet:

holy no top end batman.

He's got a girlfriend with some ghetto booty!

wooooooooooooooooooo

Me likes some booty

Originally posted by NECO:

Yea, we have high stall torque convertors.. he doesn't have one installed though. We can also get a level 10 kit, but it costs a crap load of money and doesn't make your tranny any better performance wise, just stronger.

I've seen people drop SHO plants in probes, any attempts made on the Cougars yet?

SHO's... no, the only thing the cougar community has down are the 3.0 duratec swaps, good for well over 200 ponies at the wheels, that's being humble though, a few have turbo'd their car and supercharged but the ones i know of blew their motor graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Most of the neco community is all about looks, there's a few that just annually drop thousands of dollars to change their look for shows... i don't get it honestly. There's only a handful who care about performance, all our performance stuff is solely because of contours

The contour forums are much more performance oriented however, i'm not sure what all they've done

btw... how the hell are they cramming sho engines into their cars? From what i remember there's wasn't much room at all in the bay, the most popular swap was the japan spec KL-ZE. With that much power in a car like that... good times could be had by all, those things don't weight much at all and handle very nicely.

[ 07. April 2005, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: NECO ]

Originally posted by NECO:

btw... how the hell are they cramming sho engines into their cars? From what i remember there's wasn't much room at all in the bay

Hoods are just a formality. ;) Considering the job it can do, its actualy quite a compact engine. Cant find anything on the probe, right now I dont have time to search, but I did some up with this:

http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/engine.jpg

http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/