bday car..

Guest nixon

WOW. I wish I was born into a wealthy family.

Boy there are some jealous people in this thread. Why can't it be that his dad loves him enough to not be selfish, and buy something nice for his son?

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

walk up and punch him in the face cause you know he is going to beat that thing to death.

No, you punch him in the face if he doesn't beat it to death. What do you want him to do, drive it around like an 80 year old grandma???

Originally posted by Ricochet:

At 16 years old, yes.

+100000000000000000000000000000

at that age, I'm sure they don't know how to handle a 400 hp RWD car.... especially in the rain and snow... that kind should learn how to drive on a POS like the rest of us.... and yes, I'm jealous... I never got a car handed to me.

Guest mudbutt
Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

WOW. I wish I was born into a wealthy family.

Boy there are some jealous people in this thread. Why can't it be that his dad loves him enough to not be selfish, and buy something nice for his son?

Love, my ass. If the parent cares, the will give them something a BIT slower to learn on. I have nothing against ritch parents buying things for their kids, but MOST 16-18 year olds arent mature enough to handle that much of a car, not to mention the lack of experience. I do understand there are responsible enough sub 18 year olds, like cobra kevin, who understand how to control their car and are responsible enough not to push them to the limits, but this is the exception to the rule.

Originally posted by Mud Butt:

Love, my ass. If the parent cares, the will give them something a BIT slower to learn on. I have nothing against ritch parents buying things for their kids, but MOST 16-18 year olds arent mature enough to handle that much of a car, not to mention the lack of experience. I do understand there are responsible enough sub 18 year olds, like cobra kevin, who understand how to control their car and are responsible enough not to push them to the limits, but this is the exception to the rule.

Cobra Kevin also worked his way up performance wise ;) Ask him about his car that he started out with and how he got to his current car!

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

I wish I was born into a wealthy family.

No you don't. Learn the value of money and hard work. Go to school, college, the military, whatever. Learn what it's like to actually earn what you have. Just my $0.02... graemlins/thumb.gif