cr in Cricleville?

99ta

I know, the kids on the weekends is crazy. I was just driving through to go to BK. There are some nice cars in there sometimes, though. Chris Beatty is around 20, I think, I am not real sure, as I don't know him personally.

Cool, Cory was the blue mach that you kept reving at...I was driving a silver GTP. we tried to get you to pull over but you left before we could get your attention. That yellow cobra wasn't in there, we called him and he said he was busy. next time you come down get a hold of us. later

AustinL911.... yeah i raced the GT it just had a full exhaust, at least thats what they said i beat him by 8-10 cars, also raced a GTP in grove city beat him even worse, Destin was with me on both of the races.....drblake... yeah i went to LE I know who u are. QWK90GT... I saw u saturady night your car is sweet and it does sound good.

Guest tbirdchick
me and some of my friends use to cruise in cville all the time last year. but now alot of the normal cville cruisers started heading out in chillitown. there were over 30 cars parked out infront of the walmart and my work (kohls). most of them were these 16-18 year olds with their srt4's and such wanting to race ppl for money. these kids will learn the hard way. one of the kids with the srt4 tore up his clutch and he just got the car less than a month ago.