cr in Cricleville?

99ta

Originally posted by 2000silvergtp:

Steve, I heard about your car getting stripped. is it in all running order now? I agree your car would attract too much attention in cville.

the car is still in the bodyshop getting a make-over...then it's back to the RX7 Store for some more goodies and tuning...then it's off to Jon Holt for the roll cage and interior panels.

i have no idea when it will be finished.

Circleville..hehe.

Oh how I miss barely being able to move through circleville on friday and saturday nights.

The streets packed with sticker plastered, ractive mufflered, neon glowing civics, cavaliers, and rusted s10's!

graemlins/trout.gif

Guest XxClipSeRacNxX
there was a silver eclipse with like black graphics on the side... had street glow sticker on the windsheild down in circleville i think friday night... anyone kno who id might be..

Originally posted by XxClipSeBaBygUrLxX:

there was a silver eclipse with like black graphics on the side... had street glow sticker on the windsheild down in circleville i think friday night... anyone kno who id might be..

Someone with a lack of taste?

*This reply brought to you by the Nitrousbird Reply Button*

^^^ lol.

Any eclipse in circleville on a friday and saturday night has a 98% chance of being two things. A female's or a gay male's. Period. The only "fast" eclipses I have ever seen down here are stock GST's/GSX's (if you want to call stock "fast") and ones taht decide not to stay to long.

I must say though, I do like alot of the redneck piloted trucks that we have now. I love the smell of diesel late at night.

And Anthony, the S-10s down here aren't rusted, they're this new paint color. Maybe you've seen it. I think it's called pimier gray....whoops, no wait, it's primer. My bad.

My favorite part is running over the tracks at just under normal speed limit and watching the lowered econo shits, trucks, and full size trucks, go 1.32 mph over them.

must say though, I do like alot of the redneck piloted trucks that we have now. I love the smell of diesel late at night.

And Anthony, the S-10s down here aren't rusted, they're this new paint color. Maybe you've seen it. I think it's called pimier gray....whoops, no wait, it's primer. My bad.

that is so tru.....

Best Evar was a rust/primer s-19 with "dual pipes" out the back ..with big chrome tips.

Each one suspended by some chicken wire.

but one had snapped and was bouncing around and hitting the ground..

Al the while he had his neons going..and his engine a revving..

Originally posted by tbirdchick:

me and some of my friends use to cruise in cville all the time last year. but now alot of the normal cville cruisers started heading out in chillitown. there were over 30 cars parked out infront of the walmart and my work (kohls). most of them were these 16-18 year olds with their srt4's and such wanting to race ppl for money. these kids will learn the hard way. one of the kids with the srt4 tore up his clutch and he just got the car less than a month ago.

What color was the SRT?

Originally posted by 2000silvergtp:

dosen't it already have like 700 hp?? you going to run it after the cage?

no it doesn't have 700hp....hopefully someday, that would be nice....right now i have no clue what it's making, we really haven't tuned it.

and yes, i am waiting for the cage and my insurance to clear before i run it.

Originally posted by tbirdchick:

me and some of my friends use to cruise in cville all the time last year. but now alot of the normal cville cruisers started heading out in chillitown. there were over 30 cars parked out infront of the walmart and my work (kohls). most of them were these 16-18 year olds with their srt4's and such wanting to race ppl for money. these kids will learn the hard way. one of the kids with the srt4 tore up his clutch and he just got the car less than a month ago.

Yeah its starting to get bad becasue there are more and more turbo cars down in chillicothe. All the Bov's drivce everybody crazy

And apparently they have started racing on one of the back roads so i hope that nobody gets hurt

I have a bunch of poepl call me out but most of them just want to see my car run

LOL when that kid tore up his clutch, he pulled his e-brake, lit em up in first and second but he went all the way to fifth gear and thought he was burning the tires but the smoke was from his clutch actually :D

Originally posted by XxClipSeBaBygUrLxX:

If it's the one I'm thinking of, he lives in Lancaster. I don't know his name though.

I actually might head down to Circleville this weekend. Not for the other cars but just because it's a nice drive from my house out 674 to 22 and on into Circleville.