Who drives this 240?

byhi

Hey does anyone know who lives on O'Shannon in Dublin near Tuttle that has a 240 hatch and also mabye a coupe with gold gram lights? The one has an option 2 sticker on it and there's also always an eclipse with an option sticker on it at the same house. Just wonderin cuz my girlfriend just moved down the street and i always see them. Thanks.

Originally posted by ColumbusDrift:

that's hiro, one of my buddies. he is a really cool japanese dude that has owned quite a few s13's and also writes for option2. he has some pretty sick rides as well.

I think I met him last year at the Neo Tire Classic, he was drifting with his arm out of the window giving the "peace" sign.

He complemented me on my car and told me I'd probably do pretty well at drifting if I tried it. For that, he is a cool guy in my book. :cool:

Originally posted by Clint Eastwood:

I think I met him last year at the Neo Tire Classic, he was drifting with his arm out of the window giving the "peace" sign.

He complemented me on my car and told me I'd probably do pretty well at drifting if I tried it. For that, he is a cool guy in my book. :cool:

Hiro just bought all my Silvia conversion stuff. Nice guy. His daily 240 is nicer than most S13's on the street. Hell, it's not even his fast car (or going to be). It's just a driver!

sounds like a super cool guy, only now im kind of intimidated by him. Thanks for the background info guys i'll defenely have to find some time and walk over to meet him.