wheel/tire question.

Guest Rane

Ran into a couple asian guys in my neighborhood who were propping me on my car. He ask if I am looking to buy some wheels I tell him yes and he shows me the ones he's selling. There pretty nice and would prolly be pimp on my car. I know 0 about wheels so I ask him if they would fit and he says "Yea there 5 lug universal." Anyone know if these would fit on my 300z? Or does that mean they will fit on ANY car? Who all here works at discount tire and can hook me up on some new tires and installing the wheels smile.gif .

I dunno how late you guys are open I figure your closed by now. I tried to fit one of the wheels on and I need spacers/different lugnuts if I brought the car/wheels in you can match me up with some tires and the needed spacers/lugnuts?

be careful with "universal" wheels. the offset is usually more oriented towards wrong wheel drive vehicles, and in that same benefit they are often pizzacutter styles,17x7,18x7.5 if you're lucky. that is quite weak on a z32.

edit: BTW your car is 5x114.3mm not sure about the offset, but look around before you buy some junk on a spur of the moment decision.

Originally posted by Rane:

I dunno how late you guys are open I figure your closed by now. I tried to fit one of the wheels on and I need spacers/different lugnuts if I brought the car/wheels in you can match me up with some tires and the needed spacers/lugnuts?

Give me a call 614-231-8805, ask for John.