Clear Coat/Oxidation

RelliK

I dunno I just got through dealing with this on my 90 Prelude. The hood and roof looked gone so in desperation I tried the stuff I put on my newer Lude and it worked. I wish I had before and after pictures but the hood and roof were just white. I used Turtle Wax Hand Polish and Scratch remover $1.97 at Wal-Mart comes in a little white tub. You have to do a tiny like 6"x6" spot at a time (PUSH HARD when applying) and remove it immediately after you put it on. I used a damp terry cloth to put it on and the same kind of terry cloth to remove but dry. You have to flip the dry terry cloth constantly to get it off and you CANNOT let it dry on it's own. The second it goes on the other hand with the dry cloth is taking it off. It takes a long ass time and some elbow grease from hell but my hood and roof are red again, look repainted. Once done I put Meguairs Gold Class over it, let it dry for like 10 minutes take it off and it's like a new car again.

Guest lustful

well honestly i think it can be done too.. i fixed my moms camry and was very similar condition.

cleaner wax first.. then claybar it.. then realy really really rub in some meguiars x creme!!! well wait try polish before the x creme... really rub it in good too.

then a carnuaba and a gold class.. something to seal it over until it has time to set... for the 20 bucks in wax you probably have laying around it is worht a shot in my opinion