Just had to share...

400 HO

I was at the corner of Morse and Hamilton Rd in Gahanna this evening when I saw a yellow Lambo Murculiago (sp). This thing was sweet!!! As I was traveling down Morse, it came whaling by me. Zzzzzzzoommmmmmm. I was very impressed. Anyone else seen it around town?? Looks like he was headed to Easton. That thing was http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/liebe/love-smiley-076.gif HOT!!!

[ 03. July 2005, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: Ponti-Yacker ]

i *think* i remember seeing the yellow one heading down hamilton towards 270 from granville/hamilton...ive seen an orangish/red one coming from blacklick into gahanna via havens corners rd, and seen a black one on morse, and a silver one leaving easton...i think the black and silver ones were diablos though

Thanks Larry.. I appreciate the compliment.. I just wish my Goat was worth $280,000!! Well the way muscle car prices are going, it might be one day!!

**On a side note.. Larry, I just checked out your profile, My birthday is February 1, 1973. Pretty close to yours. Pretty cool :D

Welcome to CR

Originally posted by Ponti-Yacker:

Thanks Larry.. I appreciate the compliment.. I just wish my Goat was worth $280,000!! Well the way muscle car prices are going, it might be one day!!

**On a side note.. Larry, I just checked out your profile, My birthday is February 1, 1973. Pretty close to yours. Pretty cool :D

Welcome to CR

We who are born in February will eventually rule all.

Seems like half my family and the people I know have February birthdays.

Guest Rane

Dr.z06 can get the murceiolago and I'll be in the 01 diablo smile.gif .

Team lambo coming to you sometime in the next 3 years!?!?

Lamborghini at full throttle=the ear sex.

Another cool car I saw was a noble twin turbo v6 that I guess is a track car runs 11.6's in the 1/4 stock but is made for road courses never heard of it untill that day guy had one in his shop. I ask him how it sounds, he fires it up and gives it some gas. Nice ass car