All 01 & 04 C5 vettes

Sam1647545489

Just to let you know, I have ordered a copy of HP tuners for these 2 yrs to tune my car. I had to pick 2 yrs so I got these 2. IF you have a vette in these 2 yrs, which I know isnt many on here, you are more then welcome to use my program to tune your car if you would like. Andrew with the viper, and myself are learning to use it and we will charge next to nothing to tune the car if you want.

Just wanted to extend the offer to you guys. smile.gif

Originally posted by MSTR-TRQ:

Just to let you know, I have ordered a copy of HP tuners for these 2 yrs to tune my car. I had to pick 2 yrs so I got these 2. IF you have a vette in these 2 yrs, which I know isnt many on here, you are more then welcome to use my program to tune your car if you would like. Andrew with the viper, and myself are learning to use it and we will charge next to nothing to tune the car if you want.

Just wanted to extend the offer to you guys. smile.gif

Sam, if you have any questions, I dabble with HP Tuners quite much.

Austin,

2.0 will forever be in beta.

Originally posted by Tater:

Why is this? Last I heard, it was supposed to be released this summer. Hell, wasn't it supposed to be released back in, like, February?

2.0 is really intended to add support for the 4 cylinder platforms, mainly the ECOtec and the 2.2 or one those 4 cylinders. Its actually out in beta, on cars, but really the main thing they can expand upon is the 2 bar/3 bar map coding.

1.6 and 1.7 fixed alot of labeling issues, as well as added IAC and other tables for the LS crowd.

ive heard from afew people that the 2 bar and three bar needs alot of devolopment work. the shops that are using it say its creating more problems then its fixing.

so i decided to go with megasquirt instead of shelling our another $300+ for 2-3bar support that dont work to well.