Eagle Muffler ??

Nitrousbird

My buddy that was going to help w/ the exhaust on the Formula is too busy.

I was going to have Rolla do it, but his mig died on him.

Next in line, Eagle Muffler.

- Where is it??

- Are they open Saturdays?

- Do they require appointments, or is it first come, first serve

- Is there a certain person I should contact....especially since mine will be a...errr..."off-road" setup

- Do they force you to use their stuff, or can they weld up what you have (I have everything you need, just don't have welder or chop saw to do it).

- How are their rates?? I'm doing a very simple 3" true duals setup through my torque arm mount crossmember; I already checked for fittament, and should be an hour job w/ someone skilled at welding and on a lift.

Where? about 1/2 mile past the Dairy Mart on the corner of Broad and Taylor Rd SW.

Saturdays? yes. If you want to get in on THIS saturday, call him tomorrow and ask for Mark. I'm scheduled to be there at 11:00ish. But I'm getting minor crap done... shouldn't take long at all.

yes, he does do appointments.

He doesn't give two shits what you want done to the car. You tell him, he'll do it.

Rates? Hard to say. I've been there soooo many times. I think it's very fair. Are you suppplying the pipe or is he? You also know he can't/doesn't do mandrel bends if that matters.

When you do call (if you do) just tell him your from CR and he'll know. Don't ask how much .. caus he'll say "one million dollars" smile.gif .

If you want.. call him and ask him to give you a quote. Then on Saturday you can roll over and he'll put your car on the lift and take a look at it. He should be pretty close on the estimate.

Hope that helps Joe... the only reason I posted this is because I'm there about every 2-3 months getting something done and he's really the only shop it town that won't give a crap about what you do to the car smile.gif .

I went w/ Shawn today, got the car done.

Mark did a great job; fits exactly how I wanted it to (actually even better since we did some minor underbody mods), and he added extra hangers I wasn't even expecting that make the setup that much more secure. I'm pleased w/ how it turned out, and the car sounds awesome; definately the best it has ever sounded, and I've had a few different setups on her.

You should have stayed for when I took off; WOT on Taylor was the goodness. :D

It's amazing what just some piping and placement of the mufflers does for the sound of the car. Same bullets I rolled in w/, but the car sounds totally different.

Originally posted by buckeye:

Mark just did my buddies dart and he is super picky and he is REAL happy with it. you two might have seen it there? burnt orange 73 sport

It wasn't there, but Mark was talking about it. He said it turned out well, and sounded a bit like mine.