Roll cage welding?

SausageKing

Guest SweeeetSilvia

If they cant help you, I know someone who was laid off a couple months ago from his job, he is certified and does damn good work at a very very reasonable price.

Let me know,

Dan

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Chad Fisher:

Patterson Performance.

Jon Patterson 614-755-2650

He used to work with Grashel years ago then went out on his own. Very good at what he does. He used to do some of Lee Howie's work.

# disconnected.

Anyone have any #'s for these places.

I found the # for Grashel.

I was under the impression that with a prefabbed roll cage anyone could weld it in and then it would need certified by a chassis place or at the track by NHRA or IHRA staff or both depending on where your planning to race.

try contacting BGBDBN on here he is an excellent welder with mobile welding capability.

Originally posted by Relegate:

God damn, don't get bitchy at me or I'll remove your sig and lock you out from ever changing it again. graemlins/jerkit.gif

Your the one that was bitchy first.

"God Damn" wasn't needed at ALL!!

How about "Please" or "Can you" would of gotten the point across just fine.

You are the "Leader" act like one. graemlins/nonono.gif

Originally posted by O.G.:

I was under the impression that with a prefabbed roll cage anyone could weld it in and then it would need certified by a chassis place or at the track by NHRA or IHRA staff or both depending on where your planning to race.

try contacting BGBDBN on here he is an excellent welder with mobile welding capability.

Thanx Dave. i will look into that.

Originally posted by Squirrel Sucker:

Your the one that was bitchy first.

"God Damn" wasn't needed at ALL!!

How about "Please" or "Can you" would of gotten the point across just fine.

You are the "Leader" act like one. graemlins/nonono.gif

Actually, it was necessary because your god damn sig pic was freaking huge. God damn it was big! I wouldn't have even had to god damn you if you would have read the god damn sig rules in the god damn sig testing section.

Now, if you want to continue the god damn discussion then send me a god damn PM and quit bitching like a god damn little god damn girl. God damn. graemlins/lol.gif