Poetic Justice

Kohones

After meeting fellow CR members & just hangin out Sat nite at the old K Mart on rt 3. Thought I'd share the ridiculousness I observed while driving home (at approx 2:30 a.m.). Rarest Truck on CR was riding with me, as we headed north on Sawmill Rd a white Honda pulled up beside us at the light - I thought he wanted some? I was tired & not interested in wasting my gas on him, actually he wanted the other Honda that pulled in behind him, they got in front of me, side by side & at the bp station OFF they went, we watched traveling 45 mph (took long long time) for them to go out a sight. As we crossed into Delaware Cnty - there they were, being pulled over to chat with Del Cnty Sheriff!!!! Why anyone would race up Sawmill with: Dublin, Perry, Franklin, & Delaware gestapo all in their jurisdictions is beyond me. I'd guess it was an expensive evening for them. Almost as stupid as watching ricers race in front of the old K Mart earlier that evening!! :mad: