Bad night.

Kuruma

So yesterday I pulled a 12 hour shift and slept all day today to recover. Nobody's around so I decide fuckit, might as well get a burger just a bit ago. Since the Neon is particularly messed up right now, I figure I'll just take the AE86. What could go wrong on something so simple as going to get a burger, right?

Wrong. at first the car had a bit of a pull to the left, then the left front tire went on me. I didn't have the lug wrench cause I left it behind working on the rotors, had to buy a universal one at Meijer to get the donut on and discovered that when the tire went, it beat the shit out of the hose where it connects to the caliper and that's destroyed now too, with a nice big hole beaten in it. :mad: Why is it that end of year + cars + low on money + me = shitty luck???

And no. I didn't get my burger.

Barring any help from my family in L.A., I won't be able to afford to buy the parts I need to get the whole job done right until the 23rd of this month (I have the Neon which is just driveable right now), but once I can, I'd appreciate any help I could get. I'm fairly confident that the only real damage done here was just to that brake hose, and some scrapes on the rim. (This angers me. The car actually has some stock toyota rims on it that looked nice)